You have previously purchased our software via the Google Play Store, but have since changed your phone (or moved to a different Google account). The Play Store is now asking you to purchase the app again.Solution
Your licence/purchase information is tied to the Google account that was used to make the original purchase, therefore all you need to do is add this old account to your new device. You can do this by following the steps below:
- Open the Android app drawer (where your apps are) and choose 'Settings'.
- Under 'Accounts', select Add account.
- Select Google on the account list.
- Choose add an existing Google Account.
- Follow the sign in instructions and enter your original (purchasing) account details.
- Load the Play Store and select your old account (the left hand panel slides out to reveal the user accounts on your device).
- You should now be able to install the app again through the Play Store without re-purchasing.